9.8K views

dON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT, it doesn't do anything it claims.i'm trying to reach customer service (no one there, really?) to get an RMA# so i can return the last batch.

The testimonials in the infomercial had to be actors. I know they'll claim everyone is different, but i took it diligently with no result. Buyer Beware! I was taken in by all the promises in their infomercial.

I have a painful knee due to being hit by a car while out walking.

I had pain before StimTein and I still have pain.Their claims sound good but produce no results.

Had an Experience with Self Patient?

Comments

Caveat emptor

Ruskin, Florida, United States #1295650

Agreed, a scam.I actually had to cancel my credit card to avoid future automatic orders.

I phony company. I am also sending report to Better Business Bureau.

I never agreed to automatic reorder.Do NOT deal with these scammers.

Buy glucosamine from your drug store, NOT this online scammer.

MAYBE NOT FOR YOU BUT FOR OTHERS IT WORKS.

to ***IE #1359742

You sound like an employee I took omega xl a waste of 60 dollars

Take Blackseed Oil.I did and do.

No knee pain. Use the same amount of juice as you do of the oil (2 tsp) followed by water.

Doesn't taste good but it works!You can get it on Amazon and it is great.

to Anonymous #1359741

Really how long does it take to work

Hit by a car!Did you get medical attention, what was the diagnosis?

These pills are for arthritis type damage, not severe physical trama. They are not going to heal broken bones, dislocations, etc..

I use them and they seem to help my severe osteoarthritis.I have had both knees replaced.

How long did you take the product?

you were hit by a car. that isn't natural aging.

I am sorry, I just replied to the wrong post, with so many info commercials claiming their product works its hard to sort out the truth, from the lies.Read the fine print on the so called money back guarantee ladies.

It is written, "And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind HIM, and touched the hem of HIS garment: For she said within herself, If I may but touch HIS garment, I shall be whole.

(Matthew 9:20-21)"; look to Jesus for healing.