bottom line..if you don't try different things you will never find out what works for you so If your in pain sometimes it is worth it.I dont like the price but it is worth it to me.
having said that, many people who say above it did not work for them site an injury or some disease, I don't have that I just have achy Knees and back from years of walking on cement in a factory, I have taken Glucosamine Condroitin, fish oil and MSM for around four years, with very little results. This did help me I only had to take it for a week. but I also still take the other things.
BTW I am 55 yrs old I weigh 150 and I am 5 ft 5 so no, Im not fat...(as some might assume most people with join pain are) I am just active.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I was able to get someone on the phone within minutes
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Fish Oil
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "Had a basement drain backup with "dirty" water. Called them as emergency after hours (a Thursday night). The plumber who responded was glad to hear there were outside clean-outs between..."
- "I have had nothing but problems with Intoxalock!! I have spent more time trying to right the wrongs they have committed against me! This morning they took $276.00 out of..."
- "DailySteals advertises refurbished electronics that are supposed to work. The prices are low but BEWARE! What you will receive will be broken and not in working order. They do not..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."