Clear Lake, Iowa
4.0

bottom line..if you don't try different things you will never find out what works for you so If your in pain sometimes it is worth it.I dont like the price but it is worth it to me.

having said that, many people who say above it did not work for them site an injury or some disease, I don't have that I just have achy Knees and back from years of walking on cement in a factory, I have taken Glucosamine Condroitin, fish oil and MSM for around four years, with very little results. This did help me I only had to take it for a week. but I also still take the other things.

BTW I am 55 yrs old I weigh 150 and I am 5 ft 5 so no, Im not fat...(as some might assume most people with join pain are) I am just active.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fish oil from Self Patient and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Self Patient to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i was able to get someone on the phone within minutes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Self Patient for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Self Patient?

Comments

at 5'5" and 150you are about 30 to 35 pounds overweight. Get Real!!!